The week of your wedding may be a little stressful, but don’t worry — I’ve got just a few tips and reminders for your wedding week. Take a deep breath and keep reading for a few reminders to ensure a smooth day.
DON’T FORGET TO:
1. Gather all of your BRIDAL DETAILS you’d like us to document and place in a central location so we can sneak in and grab them without disturbing your zen while you get ready
Floral bulbs & stems (be sure to ask your florist to set some aside)
Wedding Rings - his and hers; we will distribute these back to the right places
Invitation Suite (envelope, stamp, wax seal, invitations, RSVP cards, etc)
Gown - unpackaged and on hanger
Bridesmaids dresses - unpackaged and on hangers
Jewelry - earrings, necklace, bracelet, etc
Heirloom or Memorabilia items – brooches, rings, etc that you are incorporating
Custom ring dish/box if you have one
2. Gather all of the GROOM’S DETAILS and place in central location with your partner
Socks (but only if they’re cool or fancy)
Heirloom items – if you’re incorporating
3. Let bridal party and family who will be involved in FAMILY FORMALS where and when they will be needed
4. Send us your ROOM NUMBER if you will be getting ready in a hotel room that you will be checking into before we arrive
5. Write a letter to each other to be read on your wedding day.
6. Enjoy your day and BE IN LOVE! Don’t hesitate to get handsy with your groom/bride, steal that kiss, whisper sweet nothings. It’s a good idea to hold your “first kiss” at the alter for 3-5 seconds and if you want a photo at the end of the aisle smooching, don’t forget to stop and pose (maybe even toss a dip in there!).
We know your wedding day is going to absolutely perfect! We can’t wait to witness, support, and celebrate you and your fiancés love. See you soon!